11/2/07






Here are some pictures of our fun Halloween! We went to a couple trunk or treats and then went to a carnival at the REX! It was really fun! This Halloween has been so fun. Kyle is now old enough that he acts like his costume. I'll have to put him back in his costume and have his roar like a lion so that I can get some video footage of him. He is SO funny!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Too cute guys. We would love to hear the growl!

Mom said...

Oh! Those are super cute pictures. Love you

11/2/07






Here are some pictures of our fun Halloween! We went to a couple trunk or treats and then went to a carnival at the REX! It was really fun! This Halloween has been so fun. Kyle is now old enough that he acts like his costume. I'll have to put him back in his costume and have his roar like a lion so that I can get some video footage of him. He is SO funny!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Too cute guys. We would love to hear the growl!

Mom said...

Oh! Those are super cute pictures. Love you