7/28/08

Pioneer Treck and Big News!

We did it!! Phil and I went on the pioneer trek this last week. We walked 28 miles- Phil pulled the cart the whole way. He was quit the Heman! Him and one other girl where really they only ones pulling our cart. Even though I didn't push or pull anything it seamed like Phil had a lot easier time then me- I could barely keep up with him and he was dragging that heavy thing behind him! I was just glad to make it to the finish line alive! It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad that I went - blisters and all. I feel like its just something you have to do it you live here in Wyoming. Now I know what everyone is talking about when they say Rocky Ridge!!! I could barely just walk myself up it- I was so glad I wasn't pulling the cart!
Now for the really BIG NEWS. Eli learned to ride a two wheeled bike today! He's been trying really hard to do it the last week or so and finally today he did it!! Go Eli! He's even able to do it on our gravel road and he is really proud of himself.

1 comment:

Cole said...

Ride like an antelope outta control, Eli.

7/28/08

Pioneer Treck and Big News!

We did it!! Phil and I went on the pioneer trek this last week. We walked 28 miles- Phil pulled the cart the whole way. He was quit the Heman! Him and one other girl where really they only ones pulling our cart. Even though I didn't push or pull anything it seamed like Phil had a lot easier time then me- I could barely keep up with him and he was dragging that heavy thing behind him! I was just glad to make it to the finish line alive! It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad that I went - blisters and all. I feel like its just something you have to do it you live here in Wyoming. Now I know what everyone is talking about when they say Rocky Ridge!!! I could barely just walk myself up it- I was so glad I wasn't pulling the cart!
Now for the really BIG NEWS. Eli learned to ride a two wheeled bike today! He's been trying really hard to do it the last week or so and finally today he did it!! Go Eli! He's even able to do it on our gravel road and he is really proud of himself.

1 comment:

Cole said...

Ride like an antelope outta control, Eli.