Yes, every week the roof is getting bigger! It is really starting to look pretty, although it looks pretty huge. Just ask the men how big it is .. they have had to hang on a beam up in the air like monkeys for months. They will be glad when they get done with it, too I'm sure. The weather is turned nice, like March. We had three days over 50 degrees this week. There is hope, spring is coming! Love you,
3/12/11
This is a process..not an "event"!
Yes, every week the roof is getting bigger! It is really starting to look pretty, although it looks pretty huge. Just ask the men how big it is .. they have had to hang on a beam up in the air like monkeys for months. They will be glad when they get done with it, too I'm sure. The weather is turned nice, like March. We had three days over 50 degrees this week. There is hope, spring is coming! Love you,
3/12/11
This is a process..not an "event"!
Yes, every week the roof is getting bigger! It is really starting to look pretty, although it looks pretty huge. Just ask the men how big it is .. they have had to hang on a beam up in the air like monkeys for months. They will be glad when they get done with it, too I'm sure. The weather is turned nice, like March. We had three days over 50 degrees this week. There is hope, spring is coming! Love you,
2 comments:
- Cole said...
-
Oh wow! I love the process!
-
1:08 PM
- Steven Gard Family said...
-
Holy cow! You house looks great, that is a huge roof. Keep us posted.
-
9:05 PM
2 comments:
Oh wow! I love the process!
Holy cow! You house looks great, that is a huge roof. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment