9/9/06
Yeah Eli!
Yes!!! Go Eli! Granny thinks you will be a super soccer player. You get to run up and down the field and kick. Yeah, and aren't those tall socks cool? I'm glad you showed us how neat you look in your uniform. Play hard and have fun. Eve you looked so cool in your new Dora swimming suit in the picture your Mom put on the Blog yesterday. I want one of those too! Love you guys, Granny
9/9/06
Yeah Eli!
Yes!!! Go Eli! Granny thinks you will be a super soccer player. You get to run up and down the field and kick. Yeah, and aren't those tall socks cool? I'm glad you showed us how neat you look in your uniform. Play hard and have fun. Eve you looked so cool in your new Dora swimming suit in the picture your Mom put on the Blog yesterday. I want one of those too! Love you guys, Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment